Phone number for general questions about the new coronavirus
Call 010-831 80 10
Region Värmland's phone number for general questions about the new coronavirus in different languages. Open on weekdays between 9am and 12am and between 1pm and 3pm. We can answer questions in Arabic, Dari, Somali, Tigrinya, Amharic and Russian.
About corona in other languages (1177.se)
Links to information from authorities about the coronavirus/covid-19 in other languages
Corona – Other languages, 1177 website
Information on the coronavirus at krisinformation.se
The Public Health Agency of Sweden: About covid-19 in other languages
Public Swedish Radio: News about covid-19 in other languages
Information from Save the children Sweden about how to talk to children about the coronavirus
Videos with information about coronavirus (Covid-19)
The County Administrative Board of Skånes department for social and health communication has produced information and videos.
More videos in other languages on The County Administrative Board of Skånes website
More videos (Arabiska) العربية
More videos soomaali (Somaliska)
More videos Tigrinja
More videos Pashto
Help reducing the spread of the virus
- Stay at home if you have cold symtoms, even mild ones. Stay at home until you have been symptom free for at least two days.
- To protect the most vulnerable, it is currently not allowed to visit care homes for the elderly.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. Or use hand sanitizers.
- If you go outside, to protect yourself as well as others, keep distance to other people.
- Avoid travelling within Sweden unless absolutely necessary. Swedish authorities ask everyone who can, to not travel during Easter.
- The Foreign Office of Sweden advice against travelling abroad.
Posters with information about coronavirus
Protect yourself and others (5 languages and photos)
Avoid being infected and infecting others.pdf (engelska)
You are welcome if you are feeling well.pdf (engelska)
Välkommen om du är frisk.pdf (arabiska)
Välkommen om du är frisk.pdf (kurdiska)
Keep your distance (five languages).pdf
Keep your distance elderly (five languages).pdf